Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Yield: about a pint of sauce
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- Combine raspberries, sugar, and juice in a saucepan.
- Whisk together the cornstarch and water until dissolved.
- Add that to the saucepan as well.
- Simmer for five minutes, or until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Using an immersion blender, puree the sauce until uniformly smooth.
- Simmer an additional two minutes to thicken further, then strain if desired to remove seeds.