Dandelion, Fennel, and Hazelnut Salad Recipe
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Yield: 6 salads
- 4 cups dandelion greens
- 1 fennel bulb
- 12 radishes
- 1 can reduced-sodium white beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup chopped hazelnuts
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Clean and chop the dandelion greens, fennel, and radishes. (To chop fennel, cut off the green stalks and dispose, then chop the white bulb.)
- Mix together with the beans and hazelnuts.
- If you have a shaker, shake together the oil and vinegar, mix into the salad, and separate into 6 bowls for serving.
- If you don’t have a shaker, separate the salad first, then drizzle each serving with ½ tbsp. oil and 1/3 tbsp vinegar.