Plum and Nut Slice
Prep time: 10 minutes
Chill time: 50 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
Yield: 9 pieces
- 1 cup dried plums (ie prunes, preferably unsweetened)
- 1 cup sticky dried fruit of choice (I used cherries)
- 1 cup walnuts
- Optional: 2 tbsp seeds, such as chia, poppy, or caraway
- Add all ingredients to a food processor.
- Run the food processor for about 5-10 minutes, scraping down the sides if necessary, or until all of the ingredients have formed a smooth, shiny paste.
- Press the paste into an 8x8" pan lined with aluminum foil or plastic wrap and chill until solid.
- Cut into slices.