Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Yield: 1 loaf, about 8 slices
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place the oats in a food processor and pulse until you have a fine flour.
- Add the oat flour to the whole wheat flour and baking soda and whisk.
- Add the oil, vinegar, and milk and mix until you have a thin batter.
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan and bake for approximately 30 minutes, or until golden brown.