Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 puddings
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, and baking powder in a small bowl.
- Place the milk and blueberries into a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour the liquid mixture (only about 1/2 cup worth -- if you have more don't use it all) into the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Divide the batter among four ramekins
- Place a pot with an inch of water onto the stove and bring to a simmer
- Add the ramekins to the water, wrap the pot's lid with a towel (to prevent dripping condensation) and cover
- Steam the puddings for about 10 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out dry.