Raspberry Tart Recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Yield: 2 dozen tartlets
- Shortcrust Pastry
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Roll out the shortcrust pastry and use a cookie cutter or the top of a glass to make twenty-four 2-inch circles.
- Press the circles into greased mini muffin tins, patting any folds into a smoother cup shape.
- Toss together the berries and the sugar, then spoon into the crusts.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until crusts are golden brown and berries are boiling.
- Remove from the oven and let the tarts cool enough that they are no longer spitting boiling berry juice at you.
- Use a knife to loosen the crusts from the tins and place on a cooling rack to cool completely.
- If desired, top with a small dollop of whipped cream.